Monday, June 16, 2014

Kind of Sad

It is the first Monday of summer break and I am a little bit sad about not going into school. You can't blame me when I work with such great people.

That photo was taken after the 8th-grade graduation ceremony last week. It is a tradition for staff to go out and celebrate surviving another year. The 8th-grade team is really tight and I know how lucky I am to work with such good people.

Nonetheless, I can't complain about sipping an iced coffee at one of my favorite caf├ęs instead of drilling students on the Civil War!

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. And having time to knit such a pretty sock! Great color. What's the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one good looking sock! And what a fun looking group of teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my husband says "How can I miss you if you never go away?" .... A summer apart makes the fall reunion more fun. And an iced latte with sock knitting is a good way to pass the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a pretty perfect way to spend the summer! Have a good time off!

    ReplyDelete